What’s your most valued kitchen appliance? If you’re like most people who love home cooked meals, then your answer is most likely your kitchen oven. Ovens are the real workhorses of kitchens throughout America. These appliances are involved in meal preparation at least once every day in the majority of homes. That makes the oven one of top five most sought after kitchen appliances. Whether you’re looking to equip your kitchen for the first time or to upgrade an old one, a top quality oven will most likely make it to the very top of the appliances you’ll want to acquire.
But ranges are not just useful at home alone. The appliances also play a great role in catering businesses, hotels, restaurants and other similar enterprises. In these food businesses, commercial ovens help prepare almost all the foods on the menu.
All that use, whether at home or in your catering business will inevitably wear your oven out, which means you must occasionally contend with glitches on the appliance from time to time. You needn’t worry too much about that. In fact, as long as you regularly service your oven, it should serve you well for a long time. So what are some of the repair issues you need to be looking out for?
Top Oven Repair Issues
All ovens, whether commercial or household, are bound to experience glitches from time to time. Some of the commonest ones include:
- The oven will not come on
- The oven comes on but has trouble turning off
- The oven will not heat up
- The appliance produces too little heat
- The ice machine heats up excessively
- The fan of the oven does not turn off
- The van does not bake evenly
- The appliance’s broiler is not functioning efficiently
- The light of your oven is broken
- The burners are producing sparks
- The appliance makes loud sounds when running
- The self-cleaning cycle of the oven is defective
- The door is of the appliance is broken
Once you have noticed any of these issues, you need to take action right away. Realize that any of these defects can get quickly escalate and lead to further damage in your appliance. Additionally, if your oven is not working properly, then your kitchen routine is badly affected. And when that oven has electrical wiring problems or there’s gas leakage in the system, then you have a massive fire hazard in your hands. Getting the problem quickly is in your best interest. So how should you go about it?
The Best Way to Deal with Oven Malfunctions
All defects in your oven can be dealt with in two ways:
- Replace the appliance with a new one. The biggest problem with this approach, of course, is that it can prove quite expensive. A good quality oven starts at several hundred dollars. You don’t want to spend that much money every time your oven has a malfunction, especially if there’s a good chance that the appliance can be repaired.
- Have the oven repaired by a professional. This is by far the best wat to deal with any issues in your oven and other kitchen appliances. Oven defects are almost always easy to repair, as long as you’re working with a seasoned technician. The cost of repair is also far more economical than replacing the entire appliance,
We Can Help
If your oven has a problem, you can reach out to us at Santa Monica Appliance Repair to help you out. We guarantee to troubleshoot the appliance and get it working perfectly once again within no time.
Why Choose Us?
Santa Monica Appliance Repair is the undisputed go-to appliance repair and maintenance service company for residents and business owners of Santa Monica and its environs. Since we opened shop, we have helped restore hundreds of thousands of kitchen appliances throughout the region. We have a team of some of the best technicians in the business. We provide same-day service to make sure that your oven gets back to perfect working condition quickly. We understand how crucial your oven is to you. We always provide upfront pricing just so it’s easier for you to make a decision. Our rates are unbeatable. We always use top-quality, factory approved replacement parts that come with a warranty. We believe that for an appliance as important as your oven, only the best will suffice.
Our services are available 24/7, all year round.
Do you have an enquiry or would you like to request for appliance repair or maintenance service? Please call us toll free on:
+1 (424) 291-8892