Some appliances are irreplaceable. One of those is an efficient refrigerator. Think about it; without your fridge, you’d have no means to keep all your perishable food supplies fresh for as long as a fridge helps you do. You’d have to visit the grocery store frequently and buy groceries in small quantities. Think of all the great offers you’d miss out on!
Thanks to your refrigerator, you get to preserve your foodstuffs for days, or even longer in some cases. Even better, you can shop groceries in larger quantities and take advantage of any offers that come along. Add that to the fact that you don’t need to visit the grocery store more than once a week, and savings start to add up.
Away from home, refrigerators come in handy for certain businesses. Food businesses, in particular, rely on these appliances to keep some of their products fresh until these supplies can be purchased. It’s the same for grocery stores, which need commercial refrigeration for their merchandise including fruits, veggies, meat, and dairy products. In medical facilities, refrigerators help keep blood, organs, and medical supplies in good condition till they’re needed.
Your fridge needs proper care to function properly for a long time. But perhaps more important than just regular service is addressing any glitches that you notice in your fridge right away. The fact is your fridge, like all other appliances, is susceptible to wear and tear and will occasionally become defective as a result.
Here Are Some of the Top Defects Likely To Attack Your Fridge
Both commercial and household refrigerators will at some point experience certain repair issues. These include:
- The appliance will not come on or has trouble going off
- The refrigerator stops repeatedly while running
- The appliance does not cool
- The fridge takes a long time to cool
- The appliance leaks water or coolant
- The fridge is too loud
- There’s an unpleasant smell coming from the appliance
- The light of the fridge no longer works
- The door of the fridge is faulty
If you’ve become aware of any of these issues, it is important that you take proper action right away. Defects in your fridge can make your food stuffs or whatever else is stored in there go bad within a short while. If the fridge can still cool in spite of the defect, chances are it’s using up a lot more energy than it usually does. That’s because of the inefficiency caused by the repair issue. Fortunately, there’s something you can do about it.
Here’s what to Do When Your Fridge Malfunctions
When your fridge malfunctions, you have two solutions to choose from:
- Replace the appliance. Some people choose to head out to the store and get a brand new fridge when their current one starts to give them a headache. There’s just one problem with this approach: it requires you to spend a significant amount of money. A good quality fridge will usually start at several hundred dollars.
- Repair the fridge. This is, without a doubt, the more popular approach to dealing with fridge defects, and for good reason. Appliance repairs are generally a lot more affordable and quicker compared to replacing the appliance altogether.
We Can Help
As soon as your fridge starts acting up, reach out to us at Santa Monica Appliance Repair to help you out. We can assure you that we’ll get the appliance to perfect working order within no time at all.
Why Choose Us?
For any years, Santa Monica Appliance Repair has brought lasting repair and maintenance solutions to residents and business owners of Santa Ana and its surroundings. We work with team of highly experienced and EPA certified technicians to deliver exceptional service to the doorsteps of our clients in the region.
We love to provide quick service, because we understand that when it comes to the repair of your household and commercial appliances, every second counts. We usually dispatch a competent technician to help you out within minutes of receiving your request. This way, you don’t need to endure much longer without your refrigerator working perfectly.
We usually provide an upfront estimate of the repair cost so it’s easier for you to make a decision. Our rates, as you’re going to find out, are very pocket friendly. We also use top quality replacement parts that come with a warranty. Our experts can handle all the brands in the country.
Our services are available 24/7, all year round.
If you would like to request a service, call us toll-free on:
+1 (424) 291-8892