How often do you do your laundry? The average American does the chore at least once every week. That’s what makes washers some of the most useful appliances at home. Every week, these appliances help us clean loads of laundry that; a task that would’ve been immensely hard without the equipment. Think about washing all your clothes by hand, piece by piece! That would be not only tiresome, but also very time consuming. Well, your washer reduces the amount of time needed for doing laundry and almost completely eliminates the effort you’d have used had you cleaned the clothes by hand. In fact, you need do little more than simply loading the machine and starting the cycle. You can even leave the machine to do the rest while you attend to other activities in the house.
But the value of washers isn’t just limited to the homestead. In business, these machines play a vital role too. For instance, they help keep laundromats operational, running throughout the day to clean dozens of loads of laundry belonging to clients.
If you have already invested in a good quality washing machine, you want to get the most out of it for as long as possible. That is possible, as long you are taking good care of the appliance.
It’s also important to stay on the lookout for the occasional defects that will inevitably attack your washer. This way, you can address them right away. So what are these defects?
Top Washer Defects You Need to Look Out For
Your washer will from time to time experience defects that come from aging and wear. Some of these defects include:
- The washing machine will not turn on
- The appliance turns on but will not spin clothes
- The appliance shakes violently when running
- The machine does not drain properly
- The appliance keeps leaking water
- The washer starts cycles but does not finish them
- The appliance makes lots of noise when running
- The washer fails to dispense detergent
- The door of the machine does not work
- The machine has a foul smell
When you become aware of these problems, you need to take action immediately. That’s because appliance repair issues tend to worsen quickly when not tackled quickly. Besides, what use is a washing machine that can’t clean your clothes properly or at all? Such an appliance is an inconvenience, whether at home or in your business. And if the washer keeps causing a racket, it’s a nuisance. So what should you do?
Here’s The Best Remedy for Washer Malfunctions
When your washing machine is defective, there are two things you can do to deal with the problem:
- Replace the appliance. Replacing a malfunctioning washing machine can certainly help get your laundry routine back on track, but the cost of this solution can be significant. A brand new washer can set you back hundreds of dollars. Unless the problem is clearly beyond repair or you’ve been planning to upgrade the appliance, you want to veer from this option.
- Call a professional technician. A seasoned appliance repair technician should be able to troubleshoot your washer and recommend the best solution for it. The good news is that the majority of washer malfunctions are easily reparable and cost a lot less to fix than buying a new appliance.
We Can Help
At the first sign of trouble, call us at Santa Monica Appliance Repair to help you out. We guarantee that we’ll troubleshoot your washing machine and provide a lasting solution or it.
Why Choose Us?
Santa Monica Appliance Repair is currently the most reputable provider of repair and maintenance services for commercial and household services in all of Santa Monica and the environs. We work with a team of vastly qualified and properly certified experts to bring topnotch services to the doorsteps of our clients.
We take pride in providing services that meet and exceed our customers’ highest expectations. When you call us, we immediately dispatch a competent technician to your doorstep to provide the assistance you need. We always provide an upfront quote of the repair costs so it’s a lot easier for you to make a decision. You’ll notice that our rates are very affordable. If your appliance needs a replacement parts, we use only genuine, factory approved options.
Our experts can handle washing machines of all brands in the country.
Our services are available 24/7, all year round.
If you would you like to book an appointment with us, please call us toll-free through:
+1 (424) 291-8892